Warning: Illegal string offset 'box_blank' in /home4/bonafide/public_html/HEALTHYDIETSTHATWORK.COM/wp-content/plugins/seo-smart-links-Pro/seo-smart-links-business.php on line 618
Warning: Illegal string offset 'box_nofollow' in /home4/bonafide/public_html/HEALTHYDIETSTHATWORK.COM/wp-content/plugins/seo-smart-links-Pro/seo-smart-links-business.php on line 621
Here is a smart plan for weight loss – whether you use it only to quickly achieve the desired result once, or to start a new life of harmony. This is an elementary diet, understandable to everyone. A month after this diet you can lose weight on a size, and will feel good and confident.
HOW DOES THIS DIET WORKS?
Retention of carbohydrates at a reasonable level – the basis for weight loss.
Carbohydrates – is the source of your strength. I call this method carbs “karbogramy”(CBG).
None of the athletes or dancers do not agree to a protein diet. Energy derived from carbohydrates stored in your muscles and liver as glycogen, and you can store about 1,600 calories at any time. As soon as the number of calories is exceeded, the excess calories are stored as fat. Adhering to a reasonable number of calories in each meal, you’ll get the calories for use only in the near future and use in life.
Protein is also very important, but for successful weight loss you need carbohydrates.
This diet is based on carbograms 120-150 per day. If you doubt the amount you receive carbograms see the amount of carbohydrates on the packaging of pre-packaged products – they are the same.
WHAT PRODUCT GROUPS TO AVOID?
Your body may need extra fat, but it does not require additional quantities of sugar. By reducing the amount of sugar you will automatically reduce the amount of calories obtained.
If your diet has a lot of complex carbohydrates, test portion and increase the amount of exercise and you’ll find that you can survive several days without sugar. Natural sugars are found in many products (milk, starches, fruits and vegetables) without these foods the body can not exist, but that extra sugar we do not need.
CAN I have a bite?
Do not eat between meals. This is a strict rule.
How would you like to not have a snack if you are in the body that has too much fat, it is designed to support you instead of snacking.
Fat – your fuel.
If you continue to have snakcs, the stored fuel is not used. Make these stocks work for you. Every time you start the body fat deficit, these stocks start to work. Eat what you want during a meal: treat with ice cream, chocolate candy, but do not snack between meals!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Carbohydrates in this diet is most important. They are divided into two groups.
Complex carbohydrates slowly increases the level of blood sugar. They can be used at the base of many dishes, they expense enough energy for several hours. Bread, flour, whole-grain pasta, rice, vegetables - peas, beans, etc.
Simple carbohydrates raise blood sugar quickly, but after they lost power quickly. Sucrose – fruits, vegetables, lactose – milk, yogurt, fructose – fruit, honey, maltose – barley, corn, glucose – vegetables, fruits, honey.
Proteins to EAT
There is ample protein simply vital. There are two types of protein – complete and defective.
In the full (native) protein contains eight amino acids, which are classified as major. The body itself does not produce them, and they can only get from food. The best sources of complete proteins – fish, meat, eggs, milk and dairy products. Need to include in each meal at least one of them. Some herbal products (eg, soybeans, sunflower seeds and wheat germ) are rich in quality proteins.
Fats NOT PROHIBITED
If any diets that you tried, failed, it may have happened because of that you ate too little fat and you badly wanted to eat. Be careful of saturated fats and animal fats, choose lean meat and drink milk, if possible. Even eating the so-called “good” sources of fat – olive oil and sunflower seeds, you can get fat if you eat too much. However, the oil found in these products are very useful for skin and hair.
1. No semi-finished and ready meals in boxes.
2. No more than 1-2 small glasses of wine a day.
3. As little as possible excess sugar.
4. No diet Coca-Cola, low calorie yogurts and desserts.
5. Arrange one day a week vacation from the diet.
6. No snacking between meals.
- In accordance with the diet you should consume 120-150 CBG per day – this includes 4 fresh fruit and up to three servings of foods high in protein. See the menu at the bottom.
- You can drink 250 ml of skim milk (15 CBG) or soy milk (2.3 CBG) in the day – these carbograms does not necessarily include the norm.
- Additionally, you can add to a rate of 1 teaspoon of butter per day – butter contains only a trace of carbohydrates, so it is not included in the basic rate.DIET
Put her to use no more than 120-150 per day KBG. Eating foods from the table you will lose weight, because all these products are carefully selected by the number of carbo grams.
Simple water: at least 8 glasses per day.
All teas: Milk can be taken from the additional reserve.
Coffee: two cups per day.
Alcohol: two glasses per day, maximum
BREAKFAST (0-5 CBG)
- 2 fried eggs (scrambled eggs), beaten with milk.
- Smoked haddock and poached egg .
- 3 strips bacon, grilled with 1 egg, poached or Scrambled Eggs, or with grilled tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs 20 CBG.
- 2 slices of toast with butter and a boiled egg .
- Oatmeal (rolled oats), cooked with water.
- 1 slice of toast with butter and 2 teaspoons of marmalade.
- 1 slice of toast with cheese, baked on the grill.
- Egg on toast 30 CBG.
- Granola with milk (approximately 125 ml).
- Fruit salad with 3 fruit 35 CBG.
- 2 slices of toast with butter and a boiled egg or scrambled eggs with an egg.
- 2 tablespoons of canned beans in tomato sauce on a toast.
- Banana and plain yogurt.
- 2 slices of cheese on toast.
- Sandwich with bacon 45 CBG.
- 2 slices of toast with butter and 2 teaspoons of marmalade.
- Bagel (beygel) with cream cheese and / or smoked salmon.
- Large fruit compote – prunes, figs, dried apricots and raisins.
- Granola with fruit compote and 1 g liter of yogurt or milk.
- Milk, banana, yogurt and 3 strawberries, mixed in a cocktail blender.
SNACK and LUNCHES 10 CBG
- Any mixed salad that includes tomatoes, grated beets, carrots, peppers, radishes, onions, corn.
- Any portion of mixed salad with ham, cheese, chicken or tuna.
- Any mixed salad, sprinkled with pine nuts.
- 1 / 2 avocado with smoked salmon, shrimp or slices of bacon, served on lettuce leaves 25 CBG.
- Soup and a bun.
- A small burger from lettuce, ham, cheese, chicken and tuna.
- 4 crackers with cheese 35 CBG.
- The average piece of the pie with salad.
- The average slice of pizza with salad.
- All sandwiches (two slices of bread) with ham, chicken, cheese or salad.
- Baguette, bagel, croissant or bread pitta filled and / or salad 60 CBG.
- Medium-sized potato with cheese or cottage cheese or tuna, or ham, or 1 tablespoon of sour cream filling with green onions, or the additional oil that you can.
- Any meat, but with a little potato.
- Salad can be served with any described above.
Cereals: 30 grams per serving
Pasta: 100 g (about 4 tablespoons) fresh weight (uncooked)
Fruits: 4.5 kg fresh weight
Vegetables: 3 tablespoons per serving
Fish: 75-100 g per serving
Meat: 75-100 g per serving
Cheese: 50 grams
DINNERS (10 CBG)
Either as an appetizer at a restaurant or a light dinner at home.
- Half of the corn cob
- A piece of melon (Raspberry)
- Bowl of soup of asparagus, watercress and carrots
- Slices of grapefruit
- Shrimp with 1 tsp French dressing
- Smoked salmon with 1 / 2 slices of bread
- Salad of smoked mackerel with a half slice of bread 20 CBG.
Serve these dinners with two or three vegetables
- Baked meat (roast beef) – make sure fat is removed.
- Serve potato casserole with stuffing, but instead of mashed potatoes make mashed parsnips.
- Pork or lamb chop with 1 tablespoon of sauce loosely.
- Meat, chicken curry or curry with seafood in light sauce.
- Cod or haddock, grilled or in sauce with white wine and parsley.
- Chicken fried with vegetables and soy sauce.
- Steak with salad, fried mushrooms and peas.
- Fillet of salmon on the grill 35 CBG.
Serve all of the following dishes with fresh salad, or two or three vegetables.
- A small portion of lasagna
- Serve chili con carne with 1-2 tbsp rice
- Salad Nicoise: add 15 CBG, if you want to include two small potatoes 80 CBG.
- Any curry or chilli with 3-4 tbsp rice
- Bolognese sauce with pasta serving
- Pasta with smoked salmon or fresh cream or pesto and walnut dressing
DESSERTS 20 CBG
- Mixed fruit salad, made with 3 fruit
- 1 / 2 banana and 3 tbsp custard
- A small jar of simple bio-yogurt (3 tbsp)
- 2 scoops of ice cream 30 CBG.
- 3 tablespoons of fruit, cooked in a little water with 1 tbsp sugar